New to the AMHA?, News (Apsley Minor Hockey)

News Article
News Article Image
Aug 19, 2022 | April Perks | 3238 views
New to the AMHA?
If you are new to hockey and new to the Apsley Minor Hockey Association, have played hockey before and are coming from another centre, have moved to Apsley but have played in another centre or are registering a child who already has a sibling playing, then this article is for you!

If your child is completely new to organized hockey we will require three things in addition to the online registration form and payment.  We will need a copy of your child's birth certificate for proof of age and a copy of a parent's drivers license for proof of address.  The third thing we need before we can roster any new player is for one parent to complete the online Respect in Sport Parent Program as mandated by the OMHA.  We ask that the course be completed by September 30th.  There is a small fee for the course and it takes a couple of hours. We apologize for any inconvenience and we appreciate your cooperation.  Please follow the link below.

If your child is planning to register with the AMHA and is coming from another centre, please contact us at [email protected] or 705-931-2281 with your child's full name and date of birth so that we may request a member transfer in the Hockey Canada Registry. Once the transfer is approved, you will be able to register.

If you have moved to Apsley and have played hockey in another centre, please contact us at [email protected] or 705-931-2281.

If your child is new to hockey but has a sibling already playing we will need him or her added to your profile for the Respect in Sport Parent Program.  You do not have to do the course again. To add another child, please follow the link above and login into your account.  Please select "profile" along the top of the page and then select "child management" at the left of the screen and follow the steps to add another child.  We will also need a copy of the new child's birth certificate for proof of age and a copy of one parent's drivers license for proof of address.

Thanks so much!