Oct 19, 2020 | April Perks | 1166 views
A Few Friendly Reminders
Dear AMHA Famlies,
Thank you so much everyone for your cooperation and understanding so far as we get hockey underway. It has been a season full of changes to say the least and we appreciate everyone's efforts to help make this work for the kids.
Just a few reminders as we continue with our hockey program to keep things running smoothly:
1. Please enter through the main doors and exit through either the back stair case or the exit near the referee rooms.
2. Please remember to keep socially distanced while at the arena.
3. Please keep your child home if they are sick.
4. Please remind your player to keep their mask on until it is time to go on the ice, this includes while in the dressing rooms.
5. Please remind your player to put their mask back on when they return to the dressing room after their session.
6. Please remind your player to adhere to the dressing room maximums and to not enter a dressing room if there are already 8 players occupying a room.
7. Please remember to respect our volunteers. They are put in place to oversee and help monitor the various rules and expectations handed down by Hockey Canada and the OMHA. They are working hard to make hockey happen for the kids.
We want to be able to keep things going for the sake of the kids and if we all work together, we can make it happen.