Mar 01, 2022 | April Perks | 1420 views
Protocols for Home & Visiting Teams to Apsley *UPDATED*
NKCC Covid Protocols for Home & Visiting Teams:
1. Admittance to the NKCC is allowed 30 minutes prior to your ice time.
2. Proof of vaccination no longer required.
3. Each participant/spectator must self screen at the door. Screening questions will be posted.
4. Each spectator must pay the posted gate fee ($2 for U8 games. U9 games increase to $5 on January 15th. No fee for U7 games).
5. Masks must be worn indoors by all participants/spectators ages 2 and up, including in dressing rooms. Players may remove their masks when ready to go to the ice, bench staff/parents/spectators must keep masks on.
6. Spectator capacity limits have been lifted.
7. Capacity limits lifted in dressing rooms, however, chairs still provided in hallway for overflow.
8. Teams have 10 minutes to exit dressing room after their game. Please follow the exit signs/arrows to leave the building. DO NOT leave through the main doors.
9. Spectators must also follow the exit signs/arrows and not leave through the main doors.
10. Snack bar will remain closed.